Can you believe that May is almost over? Soon, it'll be June, and we'll be halfway until Christmas! It's so insane how this year seems to fly by so quickly; I want it to slow down for just a bit, so that I can actually enjoy life.
Speaking of slowing down to enjoy life, have you I told you that I got a job in a bigger, more fast-paced city? It is totally different from where I'm living, which is more country. It's true, friends, I finally pulled myself together and got a "big girl" job in a big city. Haha. So, if you're wondering why I've been a little bit more quiet lately, it's because I've been very busy with my new job. In fact, I'm in the city five days a week, and while I am enjoying myself there, it is also more crowded, and I have to be very, very diligent about caring for my skin. I'm facing pollutants every day, so it is extremely important that I use the proper products that will help undo the damage each day.
For the past week, I have been using Valentia's Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask once every three nights. Its unique formula draws out the impurities from my skin, improves my skin tone, reduces pore size, along with firming and strengthening my skin.
The key ingredients in Valentia's Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask are:
- Kaolin Clay: known for its detoxifying powers, clay minerals draw out impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother, firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells: This French developed constituent naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins, working to soothe the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins and minerals that hydrates the skin's surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Responsible for cell production in the human body, CoQ10 lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating healthy collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that repairs collagen production, combats free radical damage, and restores skin to elastic, bright, and wrinkle-free tones and textures.
So, how do you use it? First, apply generously to your face, avoiding the eye area! It should be about this thick:
Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the mask dries. While the mask is on my skin, I feel a very soothing and tingly-cooling sensation. I love it!
Then, you may use a damp cloth and warm water to remove it. However, I prefer to splash warm water on to my face, over the dried mask, and then begin gently rubbing in a circular motion to exfoliate, as the mask has natural fibers, before rinsing it off completely.
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask Ingredients: Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Kaolin clay, Sodium Vitamin C, Plant Stem CElls, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetapeptide-7, Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Hibiscus Fibers, Cranberry Fibers, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Purified Smectite Clay, Cranberry Fragrance, Haematococcus Pluvialis extract (Astaxanthin), Organic osehip Seed Oil, Wildcrafted Panax Ginseng, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Bearberry, Organic Cranberry extract, Organic Violet, Wildcrafted Wild Cherry, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Rhubarb, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Spirulina, Kelp, Grape Seed Oil, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wildcrafted Wild Geranium, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sucrose Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lecithin, Tocopherol.
As you may have noticed, I have reviewed numerous Valentia skincare products on this blog, and that truly is because I am such a big fan of the company. I love how high-quality, well-researched, and effective skincare products are available to consumers at such reasonable prices.
*While this product was sent to me to try, my review and opinion here are 100% my own.
Where to buy: Valentia's official website (use code REFRESH35 to get 35% off from 5/16-5/31/2016!), and Amazon.
Have you tried Valentia's masks?
If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link with your response. I'd love to visit!