Don't forget that I am having a makeup giveaway contest right now! There will be three winners. Click HERE to enter.
When I saw that my June 2014 Ipsy bag had samples of the new Laneige BB Cushion foundation, I was really excited! I have heard so many great things about this product, and could not wait to try it.
My samples came in three shades, which are the only three available right now: Light; Medium; Dark. My skin tone is NC20, and the Light shade fit me perfectly. I would say that all three shades are quite neutral and versatile as far as warm tone vs. cool tone goes.
How to use: The compact comes with two sponges, which I will name Sponge A and Sponge B. Sponge A is soaked with the foundation, while Sponge B is the applicator. You use Sponge B to press against A to catch some foundation, and then apply the foundation with it. Important advice: flip Sponge A over before throwing it out, because there will be plenty of foundation left!
Packaging: Compact, but the foundation itself is a liquid.
Coverage: Medium to full, yet feels and looks very natural. It gives me perfect-looking skin without lines, pores, or redness.
Finish: Natural-Matte, and it helps your skin stay matte.
Cool facts about Laneige BB Cushion:
- Brightens: Brightening technology visibly reduces dark spots and unevenness; instantly creates the appearance of luminous skin.
- Protects: Unequaled SPF 50+, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum blocks harmful rays.
- Cools and moisturizes: Optimal Mineral Water and 30% moisture hydrate, calm, and cool upon application.
- Prevents Shine: Exclusive sweat-proof oil inhibitor regulates and prevents sebum buildup.
- Perfect Long Lasting Coverage: Laneige BB Cushion delivers seamless, ultra-smooth coverage and a super radiant finish throughout the day.
What I love about this: The coverage; the finish (it is mattifying and keeps the oil away); the texture. Also, it has SPF 50+.
What I don't love about this: The shade range is so limited, I feel that this product is probably useless to consumers who are very fair or very dark.
In fact, the "Dark" shade below looks more like something for a person who is medium-tan.
Where to buy: If you're in North America, you may purchase this for $34.50 at your local Target store and Target.com.
Have you tried Laneige BB Cushion? What did you think?
If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link with your answers! :-)