So, inspired by Ashley's posting of 25 things about herself, I thought I'd post a few things about myself here, too. :-)
1. I'm very extroverted. It's very easy for me to be friendly and sociable with people. If they're nice to me in return, I'd have no problems with befriending them!
2. Recently, I learned how to properly contour, and the bronzer has been my best friend since.
3. I'm an accomplished baker, I promise!
Apple rose tart:
Buche de Noel:
Rustic pumpkin pie:
4. My husband and I got married only six months after we met.
5. I love earth tones, usually colors from the Autumn palette. :-)
6. I love to indulge my girliness, but I find putting on body moisturizer to be such a drag, but a necessary evil. As a result, I love in-shower moisturizer, which, unfortunately, is nearly impossible to find at the stores around here.
7. I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe that each of us has a true love out there, but we may not meet him or her if we don't keep an open mind, and an open heart.
8. Horror movies stress me out.
9. My favorite book genre is American Literature. I love its themes of isolation and alienation, the struggles between man and his environment.
10. Once upon a time, I was a high school English teacher. I still think about my former students from time to time.
11. However, in college, I studied to be a law enforcement officer.
12. I'm the only girl in my family, but I'm not a tomboy.
13. My most favorite holiday is Halloween.
14. I have two sons; they are 8 months old. :-)
15. My favorite lipstick shade is Chanel "Mademoiselle" because it's so versatile and pretty!
16. I would like to learn to speak German and Japanese one day.
17. My most favorite band, ever, is White Lies. I hope to catch one of their shows in London one day. They do tour internationally, but since they're originally from London, that's where I would like to see them!
18. I studied dance choreography for four years. You can play me any song, of any genre, and I can choreograph a dance to go with it!
19. Besides true love, I also believe that as long as you listen to your heart, and do what you feel is right, you will be okay!
20. I'm a part-time blogger, and a full-time homemaker. :o)
21. I'm really into DIY. Lol.
22. My favorite TV shows are "Supernatural," "Teen Wolf," and "Being Human." I really miss "The Wire."
23. My most favorite book series of all times is "Harry Potter." Also, every Christmas, my husband and I would have a "Harry Potter" marathon, where we'd watch the entire movie series.
24. My favorite sport is running.
25. I have a love for all things English. If I could have my way, England is where I would like to spend the rest of my life. But, I'm currently living in San Diego, California, and it really isn't too bad. ;-)
I invite you to write a blog post with 25 things about yourself. When you do, please come back and post a link!