I am so excited to talk about an amazing new invention today; it is called the InstaWave Automatic Curler, brought to you by Kiss!
What are the differences between California beach waves (hair, that is!) and other curls and waves? The main difference is how casual-pretty and effortless the entire look is; it looks as though you rolled out of bed and simply ran your fingers through your head full of wavy hair. Another difference is that not your entire head of hair is necessarily curled or waved. Instead, usually only the bottom half of your hair is slightly curled into soft waves, going in different directions; the goal here is to look natural.
Can you believe that I achieved that entire look in only one minute, with the Kiss Instawave Automatic Curler? It was unbelievable! My entire head of hair, all styled and ready to go in 60 seconds. Of course, if you have more hair than I do, or if you hair is thicker, it may take you a few more minutes, but not much longer!
So, what sets the Kiss InstaWave Automatic Curler from the other hair curling tools? Well, look no further than the graphic right below.
Quick note: the hair curler may make a high pitched sound, but that's just the motor running, not a safety issue! I personally have not heard my hair curler make any sounds, but it is quite common to hear something when your curler is plugged in.
The Kiss InstaWave Automatic Curler is revolutionary for the following reasons:
- It is a fully-automatic, tangle-free curler.
- The innovative design lets you curl your hair from any position, using either hand.
- The Curl Dial makes it simple to switch between left and right curl directions. This is important for creating natural-looking curls and waves!
- Ceramic Ionic Technology protects hair for healthy, shiny results! My curls look so soft and shiny afterward, I couldn't stop touching them.
- Two heat settings, with the maximum temperature at being 420 Degrees F.
- Auto shutoff after 90 seconds for added safety.
- You can create three types of curls! Just because my result shows loose waves, it doesn't mean that that's all that you can do!
- Patent pending.
1) Brush or comb your hair until it is smooth, and pull all of it to the front.
2) Grab a section of hair, put it behind the Curl Dials. Press on the Directional Switch.
3) Gently pull the curler downward to release your hair.
4) Repeat Step 2, this time press the Directional Switch to the opposite direction.
5) Enjoy your soft, shiny, and bouncy hair!
See the curler in action!
Where to buy in Canada:
- Walmart (available online soon!)