Don't forget to enter my international beauty giveaway HERE, if you haven't yet!
To see Part 1 of my haul, click HERE.
There's nothing that I love more than a haul! Clean, pristine packages of untouched products, ready to be enjoyed. So, here is part two!
1) MAC "Matte Bronze" bronzer: this is a matte and totally neutral bronzer (leaning a little toward cool, even) and makes a really, really good contouring powder, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'd even use it as a bronzer, since it doesn't really add warmth to my skin, but as a contouring powder, it is perfect.
2) MAC "Peaches" blush: love it! Totally matte and bright peach, yet is so sheer that you can wear it with dramatic lipstick colors, even reds, and not look overdone.
3) BareMinerals BareSkin foundation: light texture, feels soft, decent coverage, but takes forever to blend (and I mean FOREVER) just because, like everybody else says, it tends to sit on top of your skin. It's not bad enough for me to return, but not worth all of the hype to repurchase, either. Eh. I'll use it and move on to something else.
4) Make Up Forever Duo Mat powder foundation: I actually use this as a finishing powder by applying it with with a kabuki brush. It isn't drying at all, even though it keeps me matte. While it is a pressed product, it feels as silky and fine as Coty's Airspun loose powder. When I wear it over my BareSkin foundation, the result looks *really* good.
5) Benefit "Bikini-Tini" cream eyeshadow: perfect for lazy days. I'd just pat this onto my eyelids, apply some winged black liner, and red lipstick, and I'm ready to go. It lasts all day, dries quickly, and doesn't crease.
Have you used any of these?
If you have a blog, feel free to leave the link to it with your response; I'd love to visit! :o)